Preseason BlogPoll Ballot: Oklahoma and LSU For Me
We’re at it again. For the second straight year, BCS Know How is proud to be a part of the SB Nation BlogPoll, where the best college football blogs submit top-25 ballots to see what the blog world thinks of the college football landscape.
Once again, we’ll be representing USC and the Pac-12 along with the fantastic Conquest Chronicles and TrojanWire. As usual, any comment is welcome, I’m not perfect at this by any stretch, but I did try to keep somewhat faithful to the AQ conference profiles (even though some recent events might have changed my mind about a few things).
So here we go with my preseason ballot.
What I’m Thinking:
- Oklahoma tops my list for now. Not totally sold on Alabama as the national favorite, but with the LSU drama, maybe I might change my mind soon.
- I know Stanford over Oregon is unpopular, but drama begets more drama, so lets wait and see how Oregon responds to all this craziness.
- Eight SEC teams? Eight SEC teams.
- Guess I’m higher on Wisconsin than most, but I’m cool with it.
- Notre Dame might not warrant that spot, but don’t be surprised to see them there once people start losing and they just stick around.
- Boise State, TCU and Houston are my only non-AQ teams, plus one Big East. Seems about right.
- Conference Breakdown: SEC (8), Big Ten (4), Big 12 (4), ACC (2), Pac-12 (2), Mountain West (2), Big East (1), C-USA (1), Independent (1).
So what do you think? Missing anyone? Giving anyone too much/too little credit? Let me know!
←Q&A Session: The 2011 BCS and College Football Season